Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nigel Styled Kicks, and MTV’s Sway

Nike iD teamed up with Nigel Sylvester, Lil’ Mama, and MTV’s Sway among others to introduce the new Nike iD studio at Niketown New York. Bringing a style all his own, Nigel put on a quick demo and then got to the task at hand; designing a pair of custom shoes. Peep Nigel’s design and what he had to say about his custom Air Classic BW’s.




“Well there are 4 colors in my shoe. i started off with black as the base,
it’s just a strong color. the navy blue and white goes with my favorite
fitted hat which is the classic navy blue Yankee, NYC all day feel
meeee. The purple which is my mom’s favorite color just gives
the whole shoe POP! I have to give my lil homie Alex credit because he
helped me a bunch on this design. So in a way each color has its own
little story.”

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels