Thursday, August 06, 2009

My 11yr old started her own blog...Wow! Honor roll's in the district now she starts a blog...check the fits u cant teach style..

my lil queen b jahkiya

THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 2009

Music

Everyone loves Beyonce! Well her song Ego is awsome. I'm listening to it right now! Everyone knows Beyonce is really a great singer. She has a great voice, so if you haven't heard her song Ego, listen to it on You Tube.

Signed,
kiya
Now this game is super cool. Its called, Traxxpad "Portable Studio". Now you make music, its kind of hard but if you read the instructions, and really try you'll get it! Now what I think is so cool about this game also is my dad was a part of making it happen. Check it out, its raited E for everyone.

Signed,
kiya
Now if you like some strong lyrics then theres a song by the Jonas Brothers. Its really deep, it even almost made my mom cry! Its called Sorry. He makes promises to his girlfriend and he never made them cause he wasn't around. Its a great song. I think you should look it up.

Signed,
kiya

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2009

Consert

Ok so last night in Sac. there was a Jonas Brothers consert. For my B-Day my mom got us tickets, so we went last night and it was awsome! They put on a great show, they shot foam into the crowd! My favorite is Nick, and he plays a lot of things, guitar, piano, and drums! Some of you know that Kevin Jonas is getting married! Over all the consert was great, Can't wait until my next concert!

Signed,
kiya

TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2009

Music To Stay Away From

Now I know some of you have heard of Lil Wayne. Well his single, Every Girl is ok. Its inapropiate, and its not a good song all together. The beat it good, but it seems like everything else went wrong, for an example the lyrics. Everyone knows the lyrics is one of the main parts of a song, and in this song the lyrics went in the wrong direction. So stay away from the bundle of mess!

Signed,
kiya

Love Questions

All of you that have posted love questions, just go to where u posted it, then you can look and see some answers. Hope you liked my advice!

Video Games

Now most of you have heard of sims games. Well, sims is coming out with a new Sims 3 game! It isn't out yet but it maybe. If you like sims games like I do i would check it out. It looks fun and cool. Along with any other sims games are cool, except Sims City Creator don't forget that. I can't wait to check out the game!

Signed, kiya

Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels