Thursday, May 20, 2010

DeeOnes Free Heat of The Week....Young Chris – The Network 2 (Mixtape)

The latest from one of the ROC's (R.I.P.) finest philly spitters, with guest slots from J. Cole, Memphis Bleek, Lil Wayne and more. Tracklist and link down bottom. Enjoi....

Intro
Here I Come
Never Left
The Moon And Stars
Wade In The Water
Heavenly Father f. Lil Wayne (prod. Street Runner)
Think About It
Out Of Here
Still The Hottest f. J Cole
After Dark
Lay In My Bed f. Bobby Valentino (prod. Dame Grease)
What Should I Do f. Latif (prod. Chad West)
I’m Sorry f. Memphis Bleek (prod. Chad West)
The Edge f. TuPhace (prod. Ritz)
No Disrespect (prod. Sean C & LV)
Miss My Niggas (prod. Sha Money XL)

DOWNLOAD: Young Chris – The Network 2 (Mixtape)


post
Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels