Saturday, January 08, 2011

DeeOnes Free Heat of the Week....CLOUT X BREEZY EXCURSION PRESENTS: THE DIRTBAGDAN MIXTAPE

I know I'm real late on this one but here it is....You may know him as DirtbagDan but I know him as the homie Daniel. I'm proud of this dude like he's my lil' bro'. From skatin' on the streets of San Jo' to rockin' mics all across the country as one damn good battle rapper also, he gave us all a real treat with CLOUT X BREEZY EXCURSION PRESENTS: THE DIRTBAGDAN MIXTAPE, and its your FREE....Yeah that right FREE...Enjoi and shouts to his DBD older brother Louis a.k.a. Nosferatu.

“Well here it is… the entire Dirtbag Dan Mixtape… FOR FREE… On behalf of my self Skylar G, and Ichy the Killer, I’d thanks you for your download and encourage you to get your friends and family to follow… A special thanks to Phil Emerson Photography, Breezy Excursion and of course Clout Magazine for making this project FREE for the people… MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL OUR FRIENDS ACROSS THE GLOBE… THE ZAE BABY… AAARRRGGGHHH!” – Dirtbag Dan

O Yeah click image for download....

post
Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels