Thursday, June 23, 2011

Casey Veggie is Ingelwood High Class of 2011

Tags: MTV Shows



Dude been handling his business in and out the class room....You can't do nothing but applaud this kid for his hard work...This should be an inspiration for any young artist....

“Casey balances his work life and his school life better than I probably would have at his age,” [senior-year English teacher] Shannon Kirk added of her student, who did independent study while he was on the road. “He’s pretty mature for his age, and he was able to do pretty well. [He] was one of the top students in my class.”

Veggies realized that he could have quit school to pursue his dreams, but he never felt the need to. He knew he could handle it, so why not get school done? As for college, though his mother says he was accepted to four schools, he’s postponing those plans while he sees where his rap career goes.

“At the end of the day, I’m just dreaming right now,” Casey said. “I’m going to stay in my dream and don’t plan on waking up. If I do, maybe I’ll grab a college degree, but right now, I’m in my own world.”

Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels