Thursday, September 11, 2008


I stumbled across Justina a few years ago on Myspace (where ELSE would I find a new musician nowadays?).

Justina’s a DOPE emcee/singer representing New Jersey...but don’t let the gorgeous face and bangin’ body fool you...not only is she attractive, but she’s hot.

Oh, and she’s talented. I bought her mixtape, Italy Miss a few years back in my freshman year of college and she was kind enough to sign it for me, too. It stayed in my CD player for a while...I found it while cleaning my room and it went right back in my player where it belongs.

This video is a different style for her [to me] and a little more ‘pop’ but it’s still cool.

I recommend befriending her on myspace and checking out her radio show, too.

Essince

Enjoy

“Let’s Experiment”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCv6b29n4M

http://www.myspace.com/justplanet

P.S. she’s on iTunes and still has older CDs for sale on her Myspace
Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels