Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who Is Somobe?

Somobe is a duo that I had the pleasure of interviewing earlier this year of HipHopRemix.com; they have leaked out a new single entitled "Red, Blue, Green." It is free to download on their Myspace page; do yourself a favor and go and add them as a friend (if you already have not) and download the "Red, Blue, Green" mp3. Trust me, this hip-hop duo is pushing the envelop of what is considered "good music" with their first album, "The Great Communication." It was probably one of the best albums I heard in 2007 (by far). When paralleling Somobe with another group of hip-hop artists, I would definitely like to call them the "two-man Roots crew." I have nothing but great things to say about these cats and their great music.

Check out their Myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/somobe





Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels