Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here it is......

As promised I got that new new for all you! New Lil Wayne Official Mixtape just leaked along with a bunch of other heat from The Aphilliates and still more to come. Also coming soon French Montana and Max B -Coke Wave 2 dropping along with an official Max-B mixtape. Goddamn! FREE MAX-B!!! Don't sleep on French either, I see him blowing up real soon............

Photobucket

Track List:
01. Swag Surfin
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up Ft. Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. I Think I Love Her Ft. Tyga & Shanell
11. Interlude 2 Ft. Shanell
12. Wetter
13. Im Good Ft. Lucci Lou
14. Make Her Say Ft. Jae Millz
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7ZMGZ5T


Photobucket

Track List:
1. Not Like It Was
2. Gin In My Cup
3. Deep Off N Tha Club
4. Better Believe It Remix Ft. Bun B, Trae, Yo Gotti & Foxx
5. Tight Whips
6. I Don't Give A Fuck
7. No Mo Play In GA Pt. 2
8. Im Bout, Bout It. Pt. 2
9. By Myself Remix
10. So Sexy Boosie
11. Where My Bitch At Skit
12. Fresh Out Tha Shower
13. Where Ya Head
14. The Way We Choose
15. Sippen All Night

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZMSCBJA

Photobucket

Track List:
1. Intro
2. 2012 Best Rapper
3. Sponsor Ft. Gucci Mane & Teairra Mari
4. I Got Mojo
5. All I Know
6. Work On Deck
7. Gettin Money Ft. J Bar & S Beezy
8. So Cocky Wit It
9. Been Had Swag
10. Swag Flu Ft. Gucci Mane & Birdman
11. Soulja Boy!!!
12. Like That Ft. Trina
13. Inked Up
14. Daze Ft. J Bar
15. Smokin Dat Piff
16. Im All That
17. Outro

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XP729K2T
Powered By Blogger

Connoisseur Group Movement

Blog Archive

Labels